Need I say more? Haha. I needed to create this video for myself more than others, but I can totally see how someone on my channel can get overwhelmed simply from my content alone haha. It is a bit all over the place, and all you see is the result of the videos.
Here are some easy ways to simplify your life, and streamline your successes. Success in this case is not having high blood pressure, avoiding being short with someone and losing your temper, or even panicking over little things. I find myself to build more anxiety the more stressed I am, because I feel like I have no control over the things around me. This is how to grab the reigns of what you can control and manage stress.
Easy ways to reduce & manage stress
- Get enough sleep.
- Eat well and drink water. Ingest wisely.
- Exercise, so you feel the right bodily chemicals and hormones flowing the way they’re supposed to.
- Disconnect from technology.
- Cut out people who cause and/or like drama.
- Make a list of the things you need to do the night before. Use a planner.
- Prepare your clothes for the next day. Capsule wardrobe / have an easy uniform combination to put together. Know your body, colour theory, and specific measurements.
- Plan, asses, and reduce your finances. Create budgets for freedom.
- Do the things you want to do when you feel like it in moderation.
- Journal. Whether it’s your latest goals, a list of things you’re grateful for, your current feelings, or just a brain dump of all the highlights that happened recently. You need to release it. It’s also cheaper than a therapist!
- Keep your space neat so you don’t have obstacles in your environment. Your brain is highly affected by this and prioritizes worrying about the wrong things (clutter and disorganization).
- Forgive instantly and let go of negative feelings. I dive into it even deeper here!
- Rewire your brain to think positively. Mindset is everything.
👩🏻✈️Flying an $800,000 plane, Weekly Outfits + Rosh Hashanah🍎
Under $10 Amazon Beauty Haul, Flying Angelina Jolie's Plane & A Country Wedding!
Bacchanalian Debauchery: Buffalo Trace Tour, Crave Music + Food Festival
Welcome To My New Chapter | Farming, Fencing & Flying Vlog
What To Know Before Buying A Watch & How To Dress A Watch For Beginners | Watch Etiquette
My New Fencing Club, Our Anniversary & Last Days Before The New Job
All The King's Men by Robert Penn Warren Analysis | The (Kentucky) Pulitzer Prize Winner of 1947
Relaxing rain hikes + Why we always need new shoes & clothes on our farm
Naming our rabbits & Our forest rebuilding plans
Thank you so much for taking time to read the end of this post. I hope you find some inspiration in this and feel free to share with your friends as a free way to help my blog grow. Your support is endlessly appreciated.