Clean up all your financial habits and live a life of fiscal freedom!
1. Add up ALLLLLL of your debt.
2. Identify where your money is going.
3. Determine if you are actually making enough money.
4. Identify your bad money habits/attitudes.
5. Be brutally honest about what you can cut back and stick to your budget.
6. Pay down your debt.
7. Build up a buffer in your bank account.
8. Build up an emergency savings.
9. Invest wisely.
10. Teach your children how to handle money and stop the debt cycle.
What are some ways you’re leveling up your financial habits to live a burden-free life? I’d love to know your thoughts in the comments below!
Want more? Subscribe now to Gia TV on YouTube! Click any of the images below.
💇🏻♀️Sephora Haul, New Hair & House News
My first time flying and it’s transporting an $800,000 aircraft.Had to be extra careful!
GAP TRY-ON HAUL: Luxurious, Comfy Basic Tops For Autumn
QUINCE TRY-ON HAUL: SILK & CASHMERE UNDER $70
👩🏻✈️Flying an $800,000 plane, Weekly Outfits + Rosh Hashanah🍎
Under $10 Amazon Beauty Haul, Flying Angelina Jolie's Plane & A Country Wedding!
Bacchanalian Debauchery: Buffalo Trace Tour, Crave Music + Food Festival
Welcome To My New Chapter | Farming, Fencing & Flying Vlog
What To Know Before Buying A Watch & How To Dress A Watch For Beginners | Watch Etiquette
Follow me now on Instagram @giagdixon and connect with me personally!