Clean up all your financial habits and live a life of fiscal freedom!
1. Add up ALLLLLL of your debt.
2. Identify where your money is going.
3. Determine if you are actually making enough money.
4. Identify your bad money habits/attitudes.
5. Be brutally honest about what you can cut back and stick to your budget.
6. Pay down your debt.
7. Build up a buffer in your bank account.
8. Build up an emergency savings.
9. Invest wisely.
10. Teach your children how to handle money and stop the debt cycle.
What are some ways you’re leveling up your financial habits to live a burden-free life? I’d love to know your thoughts in the comments below!
Want more? Subscribe now to Gia TV on YouTube! Click any of the images below.
What to teach kids about money | Smart Money Smart Kids by Dave Ramsey & Rachel Cruze Book Review
Soft Spring Style Inspo🌼
Soft Spring Style🌷
Put your device down and get fresh air.🍃
Soft Spring Style Inspo🌹
Felix Mendelssohn Fun Facts | Classical Composers
Soft Spring Style OOTD🌼
Mermaid Hair Waver Review & Tutorial
Follow me now on Instagram @giagdixon and connect with me personally!
You must log in to post a comment.