- When the doors doors, you are on their turf.
- Always be polite, and do what you are asked. The seatbelt rule applies to you too.
- Cabin crew are working. Treat them as you would want to be treated professionally.
- Cabin crew are there for your safety, not to act as waiters or servants.
- If you can carry your bag abroad, then you can lift it into the overhead locker yourself. I personally had surgery a couple times where I couldn’t lift my arms up at all or open the refrigerator door from the pain and lack of strength. If you sincerely do need help, ask as kindly as possible.
- If you really want cabin crew to like you, buy duty free on board – they get commission.
- Never try to chat them up. They’ve heard it all before.
Find more etiquette posts here. Interested in a live lesson? You can schedule a course with the links below. I look forward to sharing tools on how to become your most polished self!