Here are 12 quick points to know about what to expect around 6 weeks post operation of your butt implant recovery.
Subscribe + follow the full journey in the link below!
- Don’t stay in bed all day.
- Get up first thing, stand, walk around even if it’s uncomfortable. I noticed I immediately feel better once I get moving.
- At the end of the day I get especially tired still but not as much as before. Tired and more in pain than usual I mean.
- Still hard to go from lying on my back to turning to my side at night but it’s getting easier. Spreading legs when sitting helps.
- Ibuprofen helps! I take 2 a day with food. But you can take them twice a day.
- Keep eating 100g of protein a day.
- Taking it easy and still relaxing – being sure to relax. No painkillers. If I feel pain I know to take it easy there.
- The swelling went down monumentally as the swelling went down after 2 weeks. But now I’m starting to see what it looks like. It’s much smaller, but very natural & still, peachy, natural looking!
Watch the full video to get ALL the details and specifics. Be sure to stay until the very end.
👩🏻✈️Flying an $800,000 plane, Weekly Outfits + Rosh Hashanah🍎
Under $10 Amazon Beauty Haul, Flying Angelina Jolie's Plane & A Country Wedding!
Bacchanalian Debauchery: Buffalo Trace Tour, Crave Music + Food Festival
Welcome To My New Chapter | Farming, Fencing & Flying Vlog
What To Know Before Buying A Watch & How To Dress A Watch For Beginners | Watch Etiquette
My New Fencing Club, Our Anniversary & Last Days Before The New Job
All The King's Men by Robert Penn Warren Analysis | The (Kentucky) Pulitzer Prize Winner of 1947
Relaxing rain hikes + Why we always need new shoes & clothes on our farm
Naming our rabbits & Our forest rebuilding plans