Name: Gia Garcia-Dixon
Location: Los Angeles
I’m Gia Dixon, agent to a handful of social media stars. I also have a few other businesses including real estate investing, art, a clothing store, and consulting.
Power Femme was created to help female founders and influencers thrive without having to go into debt earning an MBA. Every blog I found either leaned one way or the other. If it was a business blog, it was too mindset heavy and didn’t go into enough detail. For beauty and fashion, it would maybe touch on finances but still wasn’t clear. Bossbabe Inc. is too textbook marketing while Forbes is too dry. Kris Jenner’s Instagram inspired me more than any of those 2 publications. I wanted to create something that gravitated toward the people I work with: beauty, fashion, and lifestyle influencers who need to stay on top of their game.
Dropping deep truths on:
- Beauty & clothing looks to be comfortable + professional yet not piss people off
- Business, finance hacks & milestones to prepare for in the industry
- Staying on top of producing content
- Marketing geniuses to network with
- The mean shit you wish you said and how to handle it
- Clean body practices from skin hygiene to mindset
- A transparent dive into fighting with your partner about your goals
- Ways to enjoy your life when you force yourself not to work for once
You’re going to pay a price for every bloody thing you do and everything you don’t do. You don’t get to choose to not pay a price. You get to choose which poison you’re going to take. That’s it.Jordan B. Peterson