Name Gia G. Dixon.
Mission: I build ladies and gentlemen.
Occupation: Etiquette Consultant, Farmer, Forester
Credential: ILM Certified under Royal Charter of HM King Charles II
I grew up in Orange County, California, then lived my adult life in Hollywood Hills, California and Copenhagen, Denmark.
My husband and I moved to Kentucky to live on our dream farm and forest. We are building a self-generating powered manor from scratch. To learn more about The Bespoke Life, you can sign up here.
When we are not home, we love visiting both sides of the family in England.
Posts you will see:
- OOTDS: feminine classic style with luxury pieces – understated luxury
- Positive Vlogs to catch up with family & friends
- Fun facts from my online finishing school: classic books, physics, classical music history, social etiquette & protocol
- Building my dream manor and living off the earth
- Fencing, playing guitar, ice skating, and horseriding are my hobbies.
- Lived on four continents, traveled to forty by age twenty-three
- Pieces I could listen to daily: Mahler Symphony No. 9, and Dvořák Symphony No. 9
Where I see myself in five years
- Farming thousands of acres of orchards
- Hosting [the best] feasts
- Being better at Jiu Jitsu and Hebrew
Vices: Davidoff petites & Avaline sparkling white are my go-to.
Non-alcoholic fav: Fortnum & Mason’s sparkling tea.
Fav thing to wear daily: Over eighty year-old mohair Dior jacket, silk, Le Chameau boots & sunscreen
Best feeling in the world: Working on the farm
Last notes: Life is short. Try new things. Do everything the best you can with max effort. Look back knowing you gave it everything.
Sign up to my newsletter below to stay updated on all things elegant style and living! I hope you find something inspiring.
If you are a brand and you’d like to collaborate, please email email@example.com.
If you are publicist, a member of the press, or reader of the blog and you’d like to get in touch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will most likely receive a response promptly during these hours: Monday-Thursday 12pm-8pm PST
You must be logged in to post a comment.