10 easy ways to find your self worth
- Highlight your capabilities and accomplishments. Oh my goodness. You have done so much for yourself. Small things, big things. All the things. And here you are ready to do more!
- Wake up early. With a purpose. An hour before everyone is so much more ahead as it is. You get that extra time to yourself and can be a little better / ahead the next day with that little bit of practice before the day starts for everyone else.
- Create a list of things to do. Errands. Projects. Duties. You serve a purpose, and there are things that need to be done.
- Workout. Working out makes you feel super powered up. You feel good after you work out, because you check a day off of your habit tracker and the checkmarks are a consistent streak. You’re like lightning. It makes you unstoppable and you want to commit to achieving more. You will be pleased with the results always – long term and short term.
- Eat well. Instead of eating orange sherbet or orange gummy bears, go for an actual tangelo. It’s less intimidating (much cuter actually), and
- Practice positive self talk with others and don’t be self deprecating. Also, stop cursing. When you speak, speak with creativity and find the the vocabulary you need to explain things specifically. Stop using slang. Get to the point with a purpose. You always sound smarter, which is a part of positive self talk! It sets the precedent for how others communicate with you also.
- Accept compliments. When someone gives them to you, don’t throw them away.
- Write a list of things you’re grateful for in your journal. You can even set a timer to do it within a short time. The more things you get down the better! Gamifying things always makes them more enjoyable. Also, it brings out the competitive challenge side of you.
- Have one day a week where you don’t touch your phone at all. Get in touch with things you like to do without distractions and focus on what you like.
- Develop a new skill, or master an old one you’ve been working on for a while. When you have a special hobby that is totally useless in real life, it makes you so much more interesting when it does come up randomly. “What did you do today?” “I was just practicing knife throwing,” I replied. “What? Really?” Yes. Haha. It’s just for me! It’s fun and I feel adequate when surrounded by all the other cowboys when I’m the only girl who can keep up.
How to always be on time | How to be a punctual person
Friends dinner 👯♀️
10 updates: Here's what's coming! Stay tuned
10 Ways to practice self love | mindful self love things to do
Inspirational words of encouragement and strength | Encouragement you didn’t know you needed
How to be a good girlfriend psychology | Words of encouragement for a man you love
Revolve Beauty Summer Haul🌻🧴Summer Fridays, Versed, BYBI & more!
How to use beauty to your advantage | How to be good looking and successful in life
📆Keep going, babe!
Thank you so much for taking time to read the end of this post. I hope you find some inspiration in this and feel free to share with your friends as a free way to help my blog grow. Your support is endlessly appreciated.