Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you make a purchase. I would never recommend anything I don’t personally use, and the income goes to keeping this site updated and free for everyone!
Key Highlights Sumary
- Dr. Meg Jay is a clinical psychologist who did research and held a practice in Virginia and Southern California.
- She has years of accumulating study from clients in theory and practice
- Our 20s are a time of bursting creation of life vs. the 30s being a time of settling down and having less options
- This is because we settle into a lifestyle and/or career
- The decade of the 20s are a dire time to prepare for the future more than we realize
- What we do in our 20s affects a lot of lifestyle habits and facts we have to face in our 40s
- Those ahead in school aren’t necessarily ahead in life because of the development of the frontal lobe in the brain
- Our frontal lobe typically is fully developed somewhere in our 20s-30s
- Advanced frontal lobe development includes making long term grey decisions such as when to have a family, what job to choose, and moral compass
Follow me on LTK @giagdixon for more book recommendations
Subscribe now to Gia TV on Youtube for more book reviews
How to always be on time | How to be a punctual person
Friends dinner 👯♀️
10 updates: Here's what's coming! Stay tuned
10 Ways to practice self love | mindful self love things to do
Inspirational words of encouragement and strength | Encouragement you didn’t know you needed
How to be a good girlfriend psychology | Words of encouragement for a man you love
Revolve Beauty Summer Haul🌻🧴Summer Fridays, Versed, BYBI & more!
How to use beauty to your advantage | How to be good looking and successful in life
📆Keep going, babe!