Here are 12 quick points to know about what to expect around 6 weeks post operation of your butt implant recovery.
Subscribe + follow the full journey in the link below!
- Don’t stay in bed all day.
- Get up first thing, stand, walk around even if it’s uncomfortable. I noticed I immediately feel better once I get moving.
- At the end of the day I get especially tired still but not as much as before. Tired and more in pain than usual I mean.
- Still hard to go from lying on my back to turning to my side at night but it’s getting easier. Spreading legs when sitting helps.
- Ibuprofen helps! I take 2 a day with food. But you can take them twice a day.
- Keep eating 100g of protein a day.
- Taking it easy and still relaxing – being sure to relax. No painkillers. If I feel pain I know to take it easy there.
- The swelling went down monumentally as the swelling went down after 2 weeks. But now I’m starting to see what it looks like. It’s much smaller, but very natural & still, peachy, natural looking!
Watch the full video to get ALL the details and specifics. Be sure to stay until the very end.
How to always be on time | How to be a punctual person
Friends dinner 👯♀️
10 updates: Here's what's coming! Stay tuned
10 Ways to practice self love | mindful self love things to do
Inspirational words of encouragement and strength | Encouragement you didn’t know you needed
How to be a good girlfriend psychology | Words of encouragement for a man you love
Revolve Beauty Summer Haul🌻🧴Summer Fridays, Versed, BYBI & more!
How to use beauty to your advantage | How to be good looking and successful in life
📆Keep going, babe!