Here are 12 quick points to know about what to expect around 6 weeks post operation of your butt implant recovery.
Subscribe + follow the full journey in the link below!
- Don’t stay in bed all day.
- Get up first thing, stand, walk around even if it’s uncomfortable. I noticed I immediately feel better once I get moving.
- At the end of the day I get especially tired still but not as much as before. Tired and more in pain than usual I mean.
- Still hard to go from lying on my back to turning to my side at night but it’s getting easier. Spreading legs when sitting helps.
- Ibuprofen helps! I take 2 a day with food. But you can take them twice a day.
- Keep eating 100g of protein a day.
- Taking it easy and still relaxing – being sure to relax. No painkillers. If I feel pain I know to take it easy there.
- The swelling went down monumentally as the swelling went down after 2 weeks. But now I’m starting to see what it looks like. It’s much smaller, but very natural & still, peachy, natural looking!
Watch the full video to get ALL the details and specifics. Be sure to stay until the very end.
How To Shop Online & Save Money Part 1 | Online Shopping Addiction
SHEIN Haul | Classic Feminine Sweaters For Fall & Winter 2021
How To Dress Glamorous Everyday | Be Glamorous On A Budget
How To Make Your Home Glamorous | Be Glamorous On A Budget
Elf Flawless Finish Foundation In Nude Review | 30 Days Of Beauty
10 Ways To Stay Positive During Surgery Recovery | Steal My Ideas!
10 Ways To Stay Positive In Surgery Recovery ❤️🩹 is coming this Wednesday! 😀 Subscribe now!
🍂 Watch the Shein Fall 2021 Trendy Yet Timeless Tops Haul Now!👔 https://youtu.be/MJ67UXuARZQ
SHEIN Haul | Trendy Yet Timeless Tops For Fall 2021