Balance is bullshit but you can still try.Jen Atkin
That quote really got to me.
I am feeling endless shame and guilt for constantly shoving information down my throat on how to be a better businesswoman and elegant lady while simultaneously neglecting actual real life.
Yesterday, I got the book and finished it today. It was such a simply fantatsic read and she dives deep into life as a diligent worker, risk taker, and paving her own way in everything she managed to touch.
Shop The Ouai founder’s work:
Things I learned
- Stay connected and always forgive.
- Take care of yourself physically and mentally. It will take you a long way.
- Don’t brush off little signs that you’re tired or need a break.
- Be professional, kind, keep your head low and do your job and then some.
- Networking and friendship can go hand in hand; not to mention a long way.
- Don’t turn down opportunities that you think may be too small.
- Getting further together is better than having an ego.
- There is no moment to not learn something in the workplace, so be a sponge.
- Find inspiration around you – it’s everywhere!
- Do your own thing. Even if it’s not perfect.
- Set goals always and document where you want to go.
Support a fellow Femme Founder & shop her biz!
Want to make money and travel wherever, whenever? Sign up now and join the waitlist to monetize your influence!
Here are some key things to know from the book:
- Jen Atkin is the OG hairstylist who created Ouai.
- She was adopted.
- She grew up LDS (Mormon) like me!
- She trusted her instincts and worked with the Kardashians (and other celebs) before it was cool.
- She’s crazy profesh & classy and teaches you how to do it too! 🙂
Shop Ouai Now!
📚Want to learn how to read as many books as possible each week, as many books at once, and get into reading? 📖Here you’ll find out how to read books effectively, enjoy it, and start!
Follow for more books and click the link in my bio to find out how to read 4+ books a week!
400 CC Butt Implants 6 Weeks Post Op | 12 Things To Expect
What It's Like To Be Ethnically Ambiguous In The USA
When Are Plastic Surgery Or Cosmetic Procedures Enough? | How To Have A Better Self Image
650 CCs Breast Implant 1 Month Update | Before & After Photos
400 CCs Butt implants 1 Month Update | I Got An Infection!
How To Get Pretty Privilege Physically Pt. 1 | Feminine Hygiene Tips Every Girl Should Know
650 CC Breast Implant 2-3 Week Update | Before & After Photos
400 CC Butt Implants 2-3 Week Post Op Update | Before & After Photos
How To Get Pretty Privilege Right NOW | How To Be Beautiful Inside And Out