Let’s discuss the different types of products or services that you’ll sell in your funnel.
You could sell…
- Audio programs
- Online courses
- Private or Group Coaching
- Consulting Services
- Speaking Engagements
- Physical products
- . . .And more!
Every one of these products and services can be sold successfully with funnels. From Gabrielle Bernstein, to Tony Robbins, Gary Vee, or even your favorite e-commerce brand – they ALL use funnels to sell their products and services.
If you’re unsure what kind of product you want to sell in your funnel, I’ve got you covered.
Below, I’ve listed the 6 core funnels that have now generated over 10 million dollars for my business. These funnels are working for me right now and I suggest you choose one that matches your specific product / service and price point (as I outline below).
Funnel 1: Book Funnel
A book funnel is a powerful, yet cost-effective, tool for driving business growth through customer acquisition.
This funnel can attract clients and turn them into paying customers immediately.
- Generating a lot of customers
- Establishing credibility and positioning as an expert
Funnel 2: Quick Sale Funnel
This funnel takes existing products and services and offers them at a discount for a short period of time.
This process creates a sense of urgency for your customers and stimulates “impulse buying.”
- Generating a lot of customers and revenue in a short period of time
- Promoting products/services at a 50% – 95% discount over a 48 – 72 hour period
Funnel 3: Membership Funnel
A membership funnel is the journey you send customers on as you lead them to subscribe to a monthly membership.
The goal of the membership funnel is to sell subscriptions and obtain recurring revenue.
- Selling memberships/subscriptions for $10 – $300+ per month
- Stabilizing cash-flow and creating a predictable revenue stream
Funnel 4: Video Presentation Funnel
This unique funnel is fantastic for automated evergreen promotions (a.k.a. steady, long-lasting promotions) and selling products/services from a $50 – $500 price point.
The video presentation funnel can be used to acquire customers and email leads (you can actually follow-up with these email leads if they don’t purchase initially on the sales page – which will drive sales).
- Selling products/services from $50 – $500
- Leveraging automated evergreen promotions that simultaneously make sales + build email lists
Funnel 5: Webinar Funnel
A webinar funnel is the process of inviting consumers to attend a webinar. After delivering valuable content, there should be an offer made at the end of the webinar.
- Selling products/services from $500 – $2,000
- Delivering value to your prospects before asking them to make an investment in a product/service
Funnel 6: High-Ticket Funnel
A high-ticket sales funnel is a selling system that leads a customer to buy a higher-priced product or service. High-ticket funnels require more of a hands-on approach in order to gain your prospect’s trust.
- Selling expensive products/services for $2,000 – $20,000 +
- Generating profit for your business